So about a year and a half ago, I started joined a "quilt square" of the month group with my mom. Each month, we were given the fabric to complete a different square of the month. I'm happy to report that I made each of the 12 squares. Now I just need to make them into a quilt!
| Month 1 - Spinner |
| Month 2 - Ohio Star |
| Month 3 - Carnation |
| Month 4 - Carrara |
| Month 5 - Ship's Wheel |
| Month 6 - Stars and Stripes |
| Month 7 - Banded Star |
| Month 8 - Key West |
| Month 9 - Interwoven (Paper-Piecing) |
| Month 10 - Astro (Paper-Piecing) |
| Month 11- Asterisk Star |
| Month 12 - Blazing Sun |
Also, I have a friend that is having a baby. Another friend of mine decided that we should make a baby quilt for her. Here is the beginning of the end. We each sewed half of the squares. Then my friend sewed it together. This was the product of that.
Now I've added the batting and simply machine quilted it. Finally I added a colorful binding. I think it turned out very well.
Comments