Jimmer Night
On Wednesday, Feb. 22, I finally saw Jimmer play basketball live! The Kings came to DC to play the Wizards. After being a huge fan for a long time, I was finally able to see him in person. Because his birthday was coming up, I made him Happy Birthday poster. The game was a lot of fun to watch!
 |
| My shirt does say, "I heart Jimmer" |
The Diet
So many of you may or may not know but I've had lots of health problems for the past several months. They put me on a strict diet to help me get some energy back and get my body back to normal. I was restricted to mostly fruits, select cooked vegetables, fish, shrimp, rice, honey, maple syrup, nuts, quinoa and that's pretty much it.
I had to stick to this diet for 2 months. To help me, I invited my friends to participate in a contest where they tried to make me the best meal using only the items I was allowed to eat. I had some interesting dinners. They were all good. Taryn one with the following meal. It was so good. She even made me fruit sherbet.
 |
| The quinoa dish was especially tasty! |
Bridal Shower
One of my roommates is getting married and we decided to throw her a shower. We had a themed shower based around story books. So we attempted to make a cake in the shape of stacked books. We played a game determining what book title would be best in describing the different phases of the their relationship. We also made them a book of love quotes and poems from everyone who attended. As part of the party favors, I made this cute journals with the word LOVE on them. I think they turned out cute.
We also made lots of delicious food but forgot to get a picture of it all.
 |
| This was the Love Poems book that I made for them. |
 |
| This was the Love Journals that I made. |
 |
| I also attached a small golf pencil that I covered in cute scrapbook paper. |
 |
| This was the final favor with added chocolate. |
Comments