For Christmas this year, my family decided to spend it in St. George. The family rented a condo at an awesome resort with pickle ball, swimming, racquetball, tennis, and much more. It was fun to be able to wake up and just go play. I also was able to spend some time reading and relaxing.
My trip coming out was fine except that it took my luggage 2 extra days to make it! I managed to survive without any of my things for 2 days.
As usually, we had our Christmas Eve Party. We had lots of family there and Santa did make an appearance.
| Dancing for us! |
| Too Cute! |
Because not all the family could come celebrate on Christmas, we actually waited until Wednesday to open presents and have Christmas. It was a delayed Christmas. It was just as fun though. See my cute little nieces open their presents was priceless!
| I think she likes it! |
| Dresses from Guatemala! |
| Cute backpacks from Guatamala |
| I think she liked her Ariel Dress! |
| Loved my BYU shirt! |
| Happy Girls! |
We also went and had some family pictures taken since we are rarely all together. Here are some of the informal shot I took from the family photo session.
| I love this picture! I think it pretty much sums up how we all really felt by the end of the photo shoot. |
The trip was great and I really didn't want it to end. It's always hard for me to say good bye to my family.
Comments