My birthday came and went. School ended! Halleluiah! And Summer officially began.
I spent my first day kayaking on the Potomac with my hot boyfriend (sorry I forgot to take pictures). And then I went home to see the family (who had put the house up for sale).
We went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform in Philadelphia, while they were on tour. The next day, I went Night Blue Fishing with some friends. They all started getting sick and ended up resting upstairs. I spent the evening fishing by myself. Needless to say, I had fun and I caught 3 very big BLUE FISH!
 |
| We are just sailing off to sea and all are still happy. |
 |
| The guys all not feeling so well. They spent most of the evening here. |
 |
| Weighing in the fish at the end to see who had the largest. |
Comments