Every year, I face the following decision. Do I go to Duck Beach over Memorial Day? I love the Outer Banks, NC. It was a favorite vacation destination for me a child. I love the beach. I love relaxing. I love the memories. So why wouldn't I go to Duck Beach over Memorial Day? Well, I don't know that I love having 800 other single LDS members searching for love at the beach with me. To me the beach is meant to be relaxing and enjoyable. A time to read, enjoy the sun, and enjoy the surf....NOT meet a ton of new people.
Last year, I planned a trip to Lake Anna. I loved it. It was just a small group of friends. We had fun. It was perfect.
Well this year, not only did a go back to Duck Beach. BUT my roommate and I planned and put together a house. Yes, that was something I thought I'd never do.
I loved our house. I loved the people in our house. I pretty much ignored the 800 other single LDS people. Therefore, the trip to Duck Beach was AMAZING! Here's pictorial evidence.
 |
| Awesome people in our house |
 |
| Our Awesome House |
 |
| Playing at the beach |
 |
| Aren't we cute? |
 |
| Zumba = Morning work out |
 |
| Visiting the Lighthouse |
Comments