Yes, this post is way too late but I'm trying to catch up. So here goes with the first post of hopefully many.
One of the big surprise Christmas presents this last year was that my brother got a job in Virginia and would be moving close to me. YAY! I couldn't have been more excited! It has been lot of fun to have him out here near me. So between hanging out with my brother, working at the temple, going to grad school, and, of course, working, I spent as much time driving up to NJ to visit my niece, who was living with my parents. She is adorable and a joy to hang out with.
Fun things that we did together included:
One of the big surprise Christmas presents this last year was that my brother got a job in Virginia and would be moving close to me. YAY! I couldn't have been more excited! It has been lot of fun to have him out here near me. So between hanging out with my brother, working at the temple, going to grad school, and, of course, working, I spent as much time driving up to NJ to visit my niece, who was living with my parents. She is adorable and a joy to hang out with.
Fun things that we did together included:
| Eating |
| Sleeping |
| Excited for her birthday!! |
| Enjoying birthday cake |
| Laughing |
| Playing with Princess stuff |
| Eating more |
| Going to church |
| Grocery shopping - She loved her car! |
| Going to Hershey Park |
| Playing the piano |
| Playing with her friends |
| Having fun at Chuck E. Cheese |
| Smiling, after dancing like princesses |
| Being silly |
| And just having fun! |
Comments