This is the Pool

This is the waterfall in the hotel

This is the back courtyard of the hotel

This was the view for our balcony...looking out at Lima, which was generally gray the whole time we were there.

After eating an amazing buffet breakfast at the hotel, we headed to the temple. It was a neat experience to be able to do a session here.


We then went to the Gold Museum (Museo de Oro), where we saw all different varieties of fighting instruments, mummified bodies and faces, and ancient jewelry. Might not have been my favorite museum ever. It was a little weird and I didn't know what I actually believed.
After the museum, we ate at Chili's (so Peruvian...I know!) in a mall near our hotel. We strolled through the mall and than ate some yummy gelato. Later we met in Pres. Walker's (he was my dad's mission president and the temple president for the Lima Peru Temple in 1998) suite for a meeting about our trip to Cusco the following day.
This is the waterfall in the hotel
This is the back courtyard of the hotel
This was the view for our balcony...looking out at Lima, which was generally gray the whole time we were there.
After eating an amazing buffet breakfast at the hotel, we headed to the temple. It was a neat experience to be able to do a session here.
We then went to the Gold Museum (Museo de Oro), where we saw all different varieties of fighting instruments, mummified bodies and faces, and ancient jewelry. Might not have been my favorite museum ever. It was a little weird and I didn't know what I actually believed.
Comments