On Friday I got back from a 8-day trip to PERU! It was incredible. I will hopefully post more about the trip. It was AMAZING though. I can't wait until I have more time to tell you more about it.
In the meantime, I have to catch up on a week and a half of school that I missed. So I might not have much time. And already there are fun and exciting challenges at school that will push me to new heights. It's going to be a VERY interesting year. I hope I can just survive this coming week!
In the meantime, I have to catch up on a week and a half of school that I missed. So I might not have much time. And already there are fun and exciting challenges at school that will push me to new heights. It's going to be a VERY interesting year. I hope I can just survive this coming week!
Comments