I love my job (most days). There are days when the students drive you crazy and you wonder why you went into this profession. But then a student will make a comment that melts your heart or write you a poem like the one below and you can't be mad at them anymore.
Here's the most recent poem:
Here's the most recent poem:
Ms. Marsh
Funny and Nice but that's just the start.
Here's how you learn about the amazing Ms. Marsh.
She's talented, funny and loves every kid.
I can tell you this is no fib.
I love her and I think she's cool.
I think she should rule the school.
Funny and Nice but that's just the start.
Here's how you learn about the amazing Ms. Marsh.
She's talented, funny and loves every kid.
I can tell you this is no fib.
I love her and I think she's cool.
I think she should rule the school.
This poem might be up there with one of my other favorite comments. "No, Ms. Marsh, I've already had the best day ever. The best day ever was the day I met you." This was after I'd had a serious talk about how he needed to change the way he was acting at school and behavior more appropriately at school. I told him he could make it the best day ever.
*Note- This is the same child that wanted to kill me earlier this year and literally hit me several times during one of their fits.
**Note - When she brought me this poem, she told me she wrote it so I could get a boyfriend. I really think my students are way too obsessed about my current single state.
**Note - When she brought me this poem, she told me she wrote it so I could get a boyfriend. I really think my students are way too obsessed about my current single state.
Comments