So I'm getting a little older (not that old really) and I'm still not married. This is becoming a growing concern for the students I teach. I always thought it would be my parents that cared but NO....IT'S a BUNCH OF 3RD and 4TH graders that are extremely worried about my future.
During Math class, several students have made comments about how I need to go back to college to find a husband. (Been there, done that....didn't work). Though I do find it interesting that 4th graders perceive college as the time in life when you should find a husband.
I think over the past week I've gotten some good advice. Let me know what you think. Do you think I should try it?
Last week's advice:
Boys dig sick girls
Boy dig this....
During Math class, several students have made comments about how I need to go back to college to find a husband. (Been there, done that....didn't work). Though I do find it interesting that 4th graders perceive college as the time in life when you should find a husband.
I think over the past week I've gotten some good advice. Let me know what you think. Do you think I should try it?
Last week's advice:
- Sway my hips when I walk
- Laugh out loud
- Dress hipper
- Look younger (apparently I don't look young enough)
- Tell them my mother is 30 ( that way they'll think I'm younger. Personally I think they would just want to date my mom instead of me!)
- Laugh ever time I hear the word pizza
Boys dig sick girls
Boy dig this....
- try to fly
- get a mowhawk (that's how she wrote it)
- they love crying girls
- yell out, I'm desperate
- Carry a monkey on my shoulder and a crab in my hand
- curvy hips
- eat unhealthy foods
- kiss him when he does the jive
- love me (meaning I should love her)Looks like the advice just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for next week's advice. I'm definitely going to have to start trying some of these! Which should I try first?
Comments