So over past two weekend, I feel my life has been consumed with weddings. Thankfully, all the weddings were fun!
Wedding number #1
Married May 7, 2009
My cousin, Alice, is the Bride!
Though I had to drive to the middle-of-no-where Maryland to get there on a Friday afternoon, when traffic was bad, it was worth it. My mom, dad, and grandma all drove down from Jersey so I got to see them as well. I had fun hanging out with my cousins!


Aren't my cousins cute?

Clearly I couldn't wait to eat the food!

Gotta LOVE GRANDMA!!! Still lookin' good even in her 90s.
More to come on the other weddings soon.
Married May 7, 2009
My cousin, Alice, is the Bride!
Though I had to drive to the middle-of-no-where Maryland to get there on a Friday afternoon, when traffic was bad, it was worth it. My mom, dad, and grandma all drove down from Jersey so I got to see them as well. I had fun hanging out with my cousins!
Aren't my cousins cute?
Clearly I couldn't wait to eat the food!
Gotta LOVE GRANDMA!!! Still lookin' good even in her 90s.
More to come on the other weddings soon.
Comments
I'm glad I found your blog by the way... we single girls gotta stick together! ;)