So this summer I had no plans of working. But then I got an email requesting that I come help with a puppetry class because the teacher had an emergency and had to leave the country. I know very little about puppetry but I accepted the challenge to teach the Advance Puppetry class. It would only be 4 hours a day for a week. So it was almost like I was hardly working.
It was a learning experience for me. I'm sure the students I worked with taught me more than I taught them. My biggest feat was setting up the stage. I just had a bunch of metal pieces with letters on them. It was like doing a puzzle without know what the end result was suppose to be. I figured it out though! I had a good time and earned a little extra money though.
Sorry, no pictures. I should have taking some but it wasn't my first priority.
It was a learning experience for me. I'm sure the students I worked with taught me more than I taught them. My biggest feat was setting up the stage. I just had a bunch of metal pieces with letters on them. It was like doing a puzzle without know what the end result was suppose to be. I figured it out though! I had a good time and earned a little extra money though.
Sorry, no pictures. I should have taking some but it wasn't my first priority.
Comments