Whenever making a trip to Utah, I hope to see my friends and family. I knew that I was going to be heading to Rockville in Southern Utah but I wanted to see my brother and niece in Orem. So I decided to fly to Salt Lake City instead of Las Vegas.
My mom ended up being in SLC while I was there, which was an added bonus. My niece really wanted a TINKERBELL room. Since her room was an ugly chocolate color, my mom and I decided to paint it. We went to Home Depot and found a color called Tinkerbell, it's a cute light green color. We also bought a new pink bookcase, which I built, to go in the room. We then spent the day painting. The room looked much better by the end of the day. ( I should have taken before pictures so you could have seen the change.)
 |
| Enjoying the freshly painted room! |
 |
| There's the bookcase I built |
I have yet to see the final product as I left before the Tinkerbell border was put up with the Tinkerbell wall stickers. It should be even cuter when it's all done. I can't wait to see the final result!
Just some cute pics!
 |
| Someone loves their Daddy |
Comments