Though I've never had a sister, I have been blessed with amazing friends that have been like sisters to me. At BYU, I had the fortune of finding a group of girlfriends, whom I'd gladly call my sisters.
We had the opportunity this summer to meet up again and it was ZION to me! We reunited at my families house in Rockville and spent the hours reminiscing of earlier days and confiding about more recent experiences and challenges. For some the talk was pregnancy and parenting, while for other the dating scene was still the forefront of their lives. I loved talking with them all and was reminded how truly blessed I am have friends that are uplifting and make me a better person.
We explored some of the frontcountry hikes in ZION National Park like the Riverwalk and Weeping Rock. The scenery was beautiful and the fresh air was refreshing (though maybe a little hot). More beautiful were the friendships that were renewed and strengthened. I love you all!
We had the opportunity this summer to meet up again and it was ZION to me! We reunited at my families house in Rockville and spent the hours reminiscing of earlier days and confiding about more recent experiences and challenges. For some the talk was pregnancy and parenting, while for other the dating scene was still the forefront of their lives. I loved talking with them all and was reminded how truly blessed I am have friends that are uplifting and make me a better person.
We explored some of the frontcountry hikes in ZION National Park like the Riverwalk and Weeping Rock. The scenery was beautiful and the fresh air was refreshing (though maybe a little hot). More beautiful were the friendships that were renewed and strengthened. I love you all!
| Waiting at the Bus Stop |
| CHACOS! |
| View from Weeping Rock |
| Weeping Rock |
| Hanging out and Talking at Weeping Rock |
| On the Shuttle |
| Getting Ready to hike |
| Enjoying the Beauty |
| The Moms |
| Still Single |
| View from the backyard...I can never get enough of it. |
| Playing the song she wrote when I went on my mission (or trying to remember it) |
| Making food :) |
| Had to get a group picture before saying our first goodbye |
| Grafton |
| Up the road toward Kolob |
| GOOD TIMES! |
Comments
I have money to send you too -- I promise to send it tomorrow or Tuesday.