December really is a wonderful time of the year. With decorations up, lights aglow, thoughts more focused on others, and festive music, life is just better. This year had an added bonus for me. My niece was staying with my parents so each weekend I got to go home and visit her. SO FUN!
 |
| At a Primary Activity Day |
 |
| She shared a room with me |
 |
| My two cute nieces! |
 |
| I love that she's trying to eat the orange peel |
 |
| I don't think the horn ornament was actually meant to be played |
Most of the family was able to come to NJ for Christmas this year. We discovered a new favorite game, Just Dance. Dad even got into it. The snow was fun to play in, especially for those who live in the warmer climate and never see snow. I also got to watch a lot of Psych episodes with my youngest brother. It was super relaxing and fun.
My family surprised me on Christmas Day with the exciting news that my brother, John, would be moving out to Virginia in a few weeks. What a surprise that was!
It was a sad morning when I had to say goodbye to my two cute nieces. The Christmas season had ended. Fortunately, I had some friends coming up from DC to visit for the New Year!
Comments