Students are great! They love you despite all those weaknesses and shortcomings. It's great. One student decided to write me poems. They are pretty hilarious.She researched different kinds of peoms even! (I've left the spelling and grammar errors alone...I think it adds to the character of the poems.)
Acrostic:
Loving
Obstamistic
Very special
Exciting
Simile:
Your are as Fresh and Beautiful as a Flower on a sunny day.
Poem:
Marshmellows
are sweet
but not as
sweet as you
Acrostic:
Masterful
amazing
really cool
spectacular
helpful
Simile:
Your as
sparkly
as a Dimond
Poem:
everyone is pretty but you are beyond.
I wish you could see the illustrations that went with each poem. These are classics!
Acrostic:
Loving
Obstamistic
Very special
Exciting
Simile:
Your are as Fresh and Beautiful as a Flower on a sunny day.
Poem:
Marshmellows
are sweet
but not as
sweet as you
Acrostic:
Masterful
amazing
really cool
spectacular
helpful
Simile:
Your as
sparkly
as a Dimond
Poem:
everyone is pretty but you are beyond.
I wish you could see the illustrations that went with each poem. These are classics!
Comments