I'm excited to announce that I can now check Monticello off my list of "Places I Really Need to Visit". Fortunately, we picked a great day to when the weather was amazing! Though the gardens weren't in bloom, it just gives me an excuse to come back again.



Getting ready to watch the movie introducing us to Monticello.
Fish Pond
My favorite part inside was the "cuddy", which was a small hidden room upstairs off of the huge octagonal room. I totally want a "cuddy" in my house some day.
Just taking some random pictures.
Thomas Jefferson's gravestone
Getting a picture with Thomas Jefferson's statue.
Ghetto Restaurant in Charlottesville. The food was delicious though.
UVA campus
Just having some fun on campus. We saw where Edger Allen Poe lived while going to college.
It was a great way to spend my day off from school!
It was a great way to spend my day off from school!
Comments