So Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the relax, eat food, and be with the ones you love feeling you get on Thanksgiving. You work in the kitchen together; you play games together; you are together with people you love all day long. It's great!
So in honor of Thanksgiving, I've decided to do a COUNTDOWN of things I'm grateful for in my life. (These are in no particular order.)
Today I'm grateful for my family. I was reminded of the great importance of families tonight. My family is amazing. They make me smile, laugh, cry and have fun. Though I don't get to spend a lot of time with my family, I cherish the times when I do. I can't wait to see them all in less than a week!
So in honor of Thanksgiving, I've decided to do a COUNTDOWN of things I'm grateful for in my life. (These are in no particular order.)
Today I'm grateful for my family. I was reminded of the great importance of families tonight. My family is amazing. They make me smile, laugh, cry and have fun. Though I don't get to spend a lot of time with my family, I cherish the times when I do. I can't wait to see them all in less than a week!
Comments