Sundays are a great day of the week. I'm grateful every week when Sunday comes. Sunday is the much needed day to forget about your regular to-do list, focus on the people and things that matter most and, of course, go to church. Church is a great time to reflect, regroup, and recharge for the week ahead and to be reminded of your great worth and purpose here on earth.
* Please Note - Sundays aren't always as restful and re-energizing as they are for me right now. Often when I had more demanding callings, more of my time is spent in meetings or other meaningful activities, which leads to me being more exhausted by the end of the day.
* Please Note - Sundays aren't always as restful and re-energizing as they are for me right now. Often when I had more demanding callings, more of my time is spent in meetings or other meaningful activities, which leads to me being more exhausted by the end of the day.
Comments