Last Friday Night....these are a series of text messages I recieved.
12:07 am
You up?
Responded a couple minutes later.
Yes.
Called me a few minutes later and left me a strange message.
I replied that I was with some friends and couldn't talk at the moment.
12: 28 am
I don't like sterotypes of pies. Why are you so racist? Why do you hate pie so much? Why much you be a pie racist? I love pie. Why can't you love pie and me simultaneously? Are you too good for my pie? Why are you too good for my pie?!!!
How do you responded to that? I didn't know how so I ignored it and didn't respond.
12:41 am
So Big deal. I am all alone on my couch. Is this a contest? Because I would totally win if this was a contest? Can we have a pie eating contest? I would beat you in a pie eating contest. Wait...you can't eat pie because pie is a number. Even if you could eat pie it never ends. It would be like trying to eat everything at an all you eat buffet..ALONE!!! Enough talk. lets fight! Let us commence with the pie eating. If you really want to invite the people that are with you then you can. Even though they are restricting you from talking to me verbally. Okay, you can invite all but one. Lets make things interestering. Everyone that is coming to the pie eating contest has to co-conspire and kill the one that is not invited. One person goes into spirit paradise, the others go to pie eating contest showdown between bekah "the not-so-serious" marsh and ???? "the green machine" ???? in a no holds bar.
What?!!!! I don't quite get it either!
12:07 am
You up?
Responded a couple minutes later.
Yes.
Called me a few minutes later and left me a strange message.
I replied that I was with some friends and couldn't talk at the moment.
12: 28 am
I don't like sterotypes of pies. Why are you so racist? Why do you hate pie so much? Why much you be a pie racist? I love pie. Why can't you love pie and me simultaneously? Are you too good for my pie? Why are you too good for my pie?!!!
How do you responded to that? I didn't know how so I ignored it and didn't respond.
12:41 am
So Big deal. I am all alone on my couch. Is this a contest? Because I would totally win if this was a contest? Can we have a pie eating contest? I would beat you in a pie eating contest. Wait...you can't eat pie because pie is a number. Even if you could eat pie it never ends. It would be like trying to eat everything at an all you eat buffet..ALONE!!! Enough talk. lets fight! Let us commence with the pie eating. If you really want to invite the people that are with you then you can. Even though they are restricting you from talking to me verbally. Okay, you can invite all but one. Lets make things interestering. Everyone that is coming to the pie eating contest has to co-conspire and kill the one that is not invited. One person goes into spirit paradise, the others go to pie eating contest showdown between bekah "the not-so-serious" marsh and ???? "the green machine" ???? in a no holds bar.
What?!!!! I don't quite get it either!
Comments
Yikes! Better luck next weekend! :)