For several years I've been planning a trip to Boston and for different reasons it has never worked out. With one of my good friends doing an internship there for the summer, I knew that the time was right and I HAD to go. So I planned to drive up for the 4th of JULY.
Boston was amazing and I immediately feel in love with it. The weather was amazing for the trip and it was beautiful. The history there was exciting to see and the people were great as well. I'm even contemplating moving there now.
After a treacherous drive up from New Jersey, I made it to Boston despite all the traffic. I met up with my friend and we headed downtown on the T to the Hatch Shell where Neil Diamond was performing with the Boston Pops. The performance was so entertaining and you could help but sing and dance along with the songs.
Boston was amazing and I immediately feel in love with it. The weather was amazing for the trip and it was beautiful. The history there was exciting to see and the people were great as well. I'm even contemplating moving there now.
After a treacherous drive up from New Jersey, I made it to Boston despite all the traffic. I met up with my friend and we headed downtown on the T to the Hatch Shell where Neil Diamond was performing with the Boston Pops. The performance was so entertaining and you could help but sing and dance along with the songs.
The next day we got up early take a run along the Charles River. It was a beautiful jog...I only wished that I loved running more. After the jog we went and save seats for the fireworks. Since we were with a group, we left and went sight seeing. I went and saw the freedom trail and other historic places in Boston. We also ate in Little Italy at this AMAZING Italian restaurant and got some delicious pastries.The fireworks show was great. I also ended up running into my cousin's husband while waiting to watch the fireworks. We ended up hanging out and playing some games which maid the waiting a lot more fun.
Sunday after church, we walked around Havard Square and then went to see the temple. We also had a fun BBQ at my friend's neighbor.
Monday before going home, I took the T to Fenway Park. The tour of Fenway Park was really fun and interesting. After the tour, I headed back to New Jersey leaving Boston behind but hopefully not forever.
Comments