As I look back and reflect on 2009, I did a lot of amazing things that I would have never imagined I would have done this time a year ago. Some of the interesting things I've done this year include
+ took a trip to Peru
+ experienced Havasupai (the falls are amazing)
+ learned to rappel and did two amazing hikes in Zion
+ hiked the Narrows
+ went cliff jumping
+ visited Utah 7 times
+ started a new grad school program at UVA (Teaching Gifted and Talented Students Endorsement)
+ sewed my own bridesmaid dress
+ If you want to know this one, ASK!
+ Visited 8 new states (Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Minnesota) and only have 10 more states to go until I've visit all 50
+ went on a cruise in the Caribbean
+ took up belly dancing as a hobby
+ bought an item at my first auction
+ attempted the gallon challenge
+ bought my TV and the Wii (serious mid-single life crisis)
+ witnessed the birth of two alpacas and fed a baby calf it's first feeding
+ Saw Neil Diamond live in Boston
Clearly I'm finding ways to enjoy life. Hopefully, 2010 will bring me similar surprises!
+ took a trip to Peru
+ experienced Havasupai (the falls are amazing)
+ learned to rappel and did two amazing hikes in Zion
+ hiked the Narrows
+ went cliff jumping
+ visited Utah 7 times
+ started a new grad school program at UVA (Teaching Gifted and Talented Students Endorsement)
+ sewed my own bridesmaid dress
+ If you want to know this one, ASK!
+ Visited 8 new states (Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Minnesota) and only have 10 more states to go until I've visit all 50
+ went on a cruise in the Caribbean
+ took up belly dancing as a hobby
+ bought an item at my first auction
+ attempted the gallon challenge
+ bought my TV and the Wii (serious mid-single life crisis)
+ witnessed the birth of two alpacas and fed a baby calf it's first feeding
+ Saw Neil Diamond live in Boston
Clearly I'm finding ways to enjoy life. Hopefully, 2010 will bring me similar surprises!
Comments