So for my Spring Break this year, I went to visit my family and friends living in Utah. It was so fun to see everyone.
Memorable Moments:
- Going to get ice cream with the Family and coming back to my rental car having globs of mayonnaise thrown on it!!! GOTTA LOVE PROVO! Too bad I didn't take a picture of it.

- Every moment with my adorable niece was great! She loved going through my purse, playing with g-ma, gg-ma (her great grandma), dogs, and just being happy. We went and played at a park one day...she loved just running around.



- Seeing cousins, aunts, and uncles I don't get to see alot.
- Lunch with some friends from my BYU 130th ward!
- Seeing my oldest brother play basketball
- Chillin' with my grandma

- Visiting my brother and grandparents. (I sure miss them!)
- Shopping for a bed and playing Miniature golf
- Seeing friends from the Liberty Square BYU days! Even took a trip to USU for the first time to visit one.
- Playing the guitar again (I really need to start taking lessons again)
- Brick Oven for my sister-in-law's Baby Shower
- Did I mention playing with my niece? She is adorable!
THOUGH MOST MEMORABLE WAS SLEEPING IN ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!!
Memorable Moments:
- Going to get ice cream with the Family and coming back to my rental car having globs of mayonnaise thrown on it!!! GOTTA LOVE PROVO! Too bad I didn't take a picture of it.
- Every moment with my adorable niece was great! She loved going through my purse, playing with g-ma, gg-ma (her great grandma), dogs, and just being happy. We went and played at a park one day...she loved just running around.
- Seeing cousins, aunts, and uncles I don't get to see alot.
- Lunch with some friends from my BYU 130th ward!
- Seeing my oldest brother play basketball
- Chillin' with my grandma
- Visiting my brother and grandparents. (I sure miss them!)
- Shopping for a bed and playing Miniature golf
- Seeing friends from the Liberty Square BYU days! Even took a trip to USU for the first time to visit one.
- Playing the guitar again (I really need to start taking lessons again)
- Brick Oven for my sister-in-law's Baby Shower
- Did I mention playing with my niece? She is adorable!
THOUGH MOST MEMORABLE WAS SLEEPING IN ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!!
Comments