I had one of the best weekend ever! I went to Rocky Gap, VA, which is about 5 hours southwest of DC. It is amazingly beautiful! My friend's family lives on a farm of over 300 acres of land. What a dream come true! The farm had cows, hogs, and a brand-new baby calf. We went on a fun hike with adorable children, fed the baby calf, ate delicious food, and just enjoyed life. Seriously, life doesn't get much better!
I also went to my first auction while I was there. What another incredible experience! I spent way too much money on stuff that I don't even need. OPPS! I did get a huge Renoir painting. See picture below. I'll definitely attend more auctions in my future.

I came back to DC and was totally rejuvenated and ready for another work week. I can't want to spend another weekend in ROCKY GAP, VA.
*I wish I had more pictures but somehow I lost my camara's battery. So no pictures.
I also went to my first auction while I was there. What another incredible experience! I spent way too much money on stuff that I don't even need. OPPS! I did get a huge Renoir painting. See picture below. I'll definitely attend more auctions in my future.
I came back to DC and was totally rejuvenated and ready for another work week. I can't want to spend another weekend in ROCKY GAP, VA.
*I wish I had more pictures but somehow I lost my camara's battery. So no pictures.
Comments