So for Valentine's day, I went home to New Jersey for the 3-day weekend with some friends. On the way, we were going to stop in Philly and meet up with some of our other friends. We, of course, were going to go to the LOVE statue because it's Valentine's Day. But then people got sick and so the other group didn't make it up to Philly. This meant that I would be without a Valentine at the LOVE statue.

BUT WAIT....while i was getting my picture taken BY MYSELF....MY VALENTINE came and joined me at the LOVE statue. I still don't know his name but he was actually really cute about it. He gave me a hug after taking the picture and told me he'd be my valentine. I should have gotten his name and contact info. What was I thinking?!

Philly was a fun place to spend Valentine's day!
BUT WAIT....while i was getting my picture taken BY MYSELF....MY VALENTINE came and joined me at the LOVE statue. I still don't know his name but he was actually really cute about it. He gave me a hug after taking the picture and told me he'd be my valentine. I should have gotten his name and contact info. What was I thinking?!
Philly was a fun place to spend Valentine's day!
Comments
Anyway, I thought I would say hello. Hope all is well!